The program will highlight the diagnosis and management of cardiac arrhythmias which can present as medical emergencies where immediate treatment is needed. Faculty will provide comprehensive updates on the diagnosis, treatment and management in atrial fibrillation. Contributing factors to the onset of atrial fibrillation and anticoagulation management options will be reviewed. Faculty will share “pearls” to aid in the evaluation and assessment of patients seen in daily practice.
- Understanding the Mechanism of Atrial Fibrillation
- Anticoagulation for Atrial Fibrillation
- Unusual Contributors to Atrial Fibrillation
- Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Fibrillation and Heart Failure
- Cryptogenic Stroke
- Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion
- Atrial Fibrillation and Structural Heart Disease
This course is intended for clinical cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, general internists, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners and allied health personnel with a cardiovascular disease interest.