This program will be presented live in-person in Cancun, Mexico and also is available via livestream.
Blvd. Kukulcan, Retorno Chac L-41
Cancun, Quintana Roo 77550, Mexico
The purpose of the meeting is to present practical state-of-the-art knowledge in cardiovascular diagnosis and therapy. The scope of the program is comprehensive and will cover prevention, ischemic heart disease, heart failure, pulmonary hypertension, valvular heart disease, and heart rhythm disorders. Expert faculty will present evidence-based and practical clinical approaches to diagnosis and treatment. A case-based format with audience response interaction and ample time for discussion is planned. Late afternoon audience-interactive sessions on ischemic heart disease, heart failure, and arrhythmias are planned.
Access to course recordings for one year with registration. This course can be viewed during regular scheduled times on the program or at your leisure.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Use clinical and laboratory parameters to assess CV risk
- Describe risk reduction strategies including lifestyle modifications and medications
- Apply skills in lipid and hypertension management
- Describe the latest diagnostic and management strategies in heart failure
- Assess optimal patient selection for advanced therapies in severe heart failure
- Summarize state-of-the-art practical approach to the management of complex coronary disease
- Cite best practices for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation and ventricular arrhythmias
- Summarize the newer concepts of management of heart failure, cardiomyopathies, and valvular disease
This course is intended for Cardiovascular Specialists, Cardiac Surgeons, Cardiovascular Fellows, and Internists with interest in clinical cardiology. In addition, the course will be of value for Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and Registered Nurses who practice in the field of Cardiology.