3960 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89119
This educational program will provide up-to-date practical knowledge to optimally manage patients with coronary artery disease. Case-based presentations will be complimented by state-of-the-art lectures covering the spectrum of coronary artery disease, including the latest advances in prevention, detection, and revascularization. Common practical dilemmas in patient management will be discussed. Throughout the program multiple challenging cases and dilemmas will be presented with opportunity for audience interaction and use of audience response system. Emphasis will be placed upon take-home messages offered by expert faculty.
- Distinguish lifestyle interventions and primary preventative measures that improve cardiovascular prognosis
- Describe contemporary diagnostic and management strategies for acute coronary syndromes
- Incorporate the use of contemporary imaging modalities for the detection and treatment of coronary artery disease
- Recognize the latest diagnostic and management strategies for patients with stable coronary artery disease
- Describe the interplay of antiplatelet and anticoagulant agents in patients with coronary artery disease after PCI
To reinforce the knowledge gained from the course and ensure lasting value to each attendee’s practice, Mayo Clinic provides access to all course presentations with voice-over recordings after the completion of the course. You must have attended the live course as an attendee in order to access these.