Four Seasons Las Vegas
3960 S Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89119
This educational program will provide up-to-date practical knowledge to optimally manage patients with coronary artery disease. Case-based presentations will be complimented by state-of-the-art lectures covering the spectrum of coronary artery disease, including the latest advances in prevention, detection, and revascularization. Common practical dilemmas in patient management will be discussed. Throughout the program multiple challenging cases and dilemmas will be presented with opportunity for audience interaction and use of audience response system. Emphasis will be placed upon take-home messages offered by expert faculty.
To reinforce the knowledge gained from the course and ensure lasting value to each attendee’s practice, Mayo Clinic provides access to all course presentations with voice-over recordings after completion of the course.
• Distinguish lifestyle interventions and primary preventative measures that improve cardiovascular prognosis
• Describe contemporary diagnostic and management strategies for acute coronary syndromes
• Incorporate the use of contemporary imaging modalities for the detection and treatment of coronary artery disease
• Recognize the latest diagnostic and management strategies for patients with stable coronary artery disease
• Describe the interplay of antiplatelet and anticoagulant agents in patients with coronary artery disease after PCI.
The course would be of interest for cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, and internists as well as physician assistants and nurse practitioners managing patients with coronary artery disease.