Omni Scottsdale Resort at Montelucia
494 East Lincoln Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85253
This continuing medical education offering will bring together experts in cardiovascular disease for an intensive, comprehensive review of the fundamentals and most important changes in cardiovascular medicine. Program topics will provide details to ensure patients receive the highest, most-up-to-date quality of care and achieve the best possible outcomes. Attending this program will provide critical updates and recommendations to incorporate into your practice. Advanced healthcare professionals and primary care providers will benefit from the wide number of cardiovascular topics discussed to confirm and enhance their practice for patients seen daily.
Upon completion of this activity participants should be able to:
- recognize the electrocardiogram findings of common arrhythmias including atrial fibrillation and select optimal treatment approaches;
- apply newest guidelines on diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of a wide spectrum of cardiovascular diseases;
- incorporate new and current pharmacologic therapy and approved device therapy into clinical practice;
- apply current guidelines and recent clinical trial evidence for the management of heart failure;
- diagnose acute coronary syndromes (ACS) utilizing aspects of patient presentation and diagnostic testing; and
- identify appropriate patients for structural interventions and describe when to refer for advanced therapies.
This course is designed for advanced practice providers, cardiologists, internists, primary care providers, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and other medical professionals interested in specializing in cardiovascular practice.