The Echocardiography Online Board Review course requires a post-assessment upon completion to acquire AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM and ABIM MOC Medical Knowledge points. The post-assessment questions are broke down in segments and credit can be obtained as you complete each segment.
This enduring material is a recording of the Mayo Clinic Echocardiography Review for Boards and Recertification course (April 26 –30, 2019) in an online format. Physician participation in this activity consists of reviewing the material and completing the evaluation and assessment.
How to Claim CME Credits and/or MOC Points
- In order to obtain CME credit and/or MOC points, please go to the following web address: https://cveducation.mayo.edu.
- Log in to your account. Your account information will be the same username and password you used to purchase the product.
- Go to My Dashboard.
- Select the course Event Dashboard under the Past or Current Events tab.
- Navigate to the Post-Assessment page on the left navigation pane.
- Complete the post-assessment in two (2) attempts or less scoring 80% or higher.
- After completing and passing the post-assessment, navigate to the Certificates page in the left navigation pane.
- Select Claim MOC to obtain your Maintenance of Certification points.
- Select Claim AMA PRA Category 1 to obtain your CME credits.
- View and print your certificate after you have claimed your credits.
- In the event you cannot remember your password, there is a reset function. If you should have any questions, please phone us at 800-283-6296, Ext. 2 or email us at email@example.com. Do not create a new profile.
- Completing the online evaluation is required from the Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development.
- Completing the online post-assessment is required for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and Maintenance of Certification points. The assessment may be taken up to two (2) times and requires an 80% pass rate.
- The 80% pass rate is set by Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development and follows the ABIM standard pass rate. The ABIM passing standard is 80%, the majority of the boards are set at that same passing standard.
- CME credit and MOC points must be claimed prior to the expiration date of one year from date of purchase.
- If you obtained credit at the live course, you cannot claim credit again for the same content.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this enduring material for a maximum of 29.25 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME material, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 29.25 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) and Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
This Echocardiography Online Board Review course is from the live activity, offered live April 26-30, 2019. Therefore credit cannot be claimed for both activities.
For customer service issues, please contact the Mayo Clinic Department of Cardiovascular Medicine by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 800-283-6296, Ext. 2.