This educational program will provide up-to-date practical knowledge to optimally manage patients with coronary artery disease. Case-based presentations will be complimented by state-of-the-art lectures and topical debates covering the spectrum of coronary artery disease, including the latest advances in prevention, detection, and revascularization. Throughout the program multiple challenging cases and dilemmas will be presented. Emphasis will be placed upon take-home messages offered by expert faculty.
- Distinguish lifestyle interventions and primary preventative measures that improve cardiovascular prognosis
- Describe contemporary diagnostic and management strategies for acute coronary syndromes
- Incorporate the use of contemporary imaging modalities for the detection and treatment of coronary artery disease
- Recognize the latest diagnostic and management strategies for patients with stable coronary artery disease
- Describe the interplay of antiplatelet and anticoagulant agents in patients with coronary artery disease after PCI
- Interactive case studies
- Panel discussions
- Opportunity for course faculty interaction
- Acute coronary disease management
- Early atherosclerosis
- Therapy strategies
The course would be of interest for cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, and internists as well as physician assistants and nurse practitioners managing patients with coronary artery disease.