The Waterfront Restaurant in The Cargill Room
332 Front St. South
La Crosse, WI 54601
The program is planned to meet the needs of physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, and all healthcare professionals who are dedicated to providing the best possible care for patients with cardiovascular disease in the primary care setting.
To reinforce the knowledge gained from the course and ensure lasting value to each attendee’s practice, Mayo Clinic provides access to all course presentations with voice-over recordings after the completion of the course. You must have attended the live course as an attendee in order to access these.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Identify patient selection for right heart catheterization
- Apply strategies to help patients implement recommended dietary changes
- Cite diagnostic tests that help estabalish a diagnosis of acute heart failure
- Identify the role of stress testing for risk assessment in coronary artery disease, valvular heart disease, and cardiac arrhythmias
- Evaluate the options and limitations for stress testing
This course is intended to meet the needs of physicians, advanced practice providers, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and all health care professionals who are dedicated to providing the best possible care for patients with cardiovascular disease in the primary care setting.