This course offers scholarships to individuals in training who excel. The scholarship application can be found here. The deadline for receipt of application is February 15, 2021.
Scholarships will be awarded to three exceptional fellows to attend the live stream course which covers areas of echocardiography through both didactic teaching as well as interactive board simulation question/answer sessions. It would be envisioned that this fellow takes this information back to their institution and conducts teaching and discussion sessions with his/her peers. The scholarship award provides complimentary tuition to the 2021 course.
The scholarship application form can be found here.
Requirements (all documents must be submitted together):
- Completed application form
- Letter of recommendation from training director
- Personal statement of career interest from applicant
- Current curriculum vitae
The selection process will be based upon the qualities of:
- knowledge of cardiovascular diseases and echocardiography
- interest in education
- leadership that the fellow has been able to demonstrate
Submit by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for receipt of application is February 15, 2021.