Cliff Lodge - Snowbird
9320 S. Cliff Lodge Drive
Snowbird, UT 84092-9000
This program offers a comprehensive review on the new diagnostic and therapeutic applications in contemporary cardiology. The program format will provide timely data from the latest clinical trials and updates on state-of-the-art techniques through lectures, case presentations, and interactive discussions. Join your colleagues for the latest updates and practice guidelines in cardiology from coronary heart disease, cardiac rhythm disorders, heart failure, prevention, and hypertension.
To reinforce the knowledge gained from the course and ensure lasting value to each attendee’s practice, Mayo Clinic provides access to all course presentations with voice-over recordings after the completion of the course.
- Describe the latest diagnostic and management strategies in heart failure
- Cite best practices for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation and ventricular arrhythmias
- Summarize the newer concepts of management of heart failure, cardiomyopathies, and valvular disease
- Describe risk reduction strategies including lifestyle modifications and medications
- Identify recommendations for lipid and hypertension management
This course is intended for clinical cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, family practice, general internists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and allied health personnel with a cardiovascular interest; however, pediatric cardiologists, radiologists, and other medical specialists will find the presentations and panel discussions valuable.