|DVD with Printed Syllabus||$1295|
This enduring material is a recording of the Mayo Clinic Electrophysiology Review Course for Boards and Recertification (August 11-14, 2017). Physician participation in this activity consists of reviewing the PDF presentations and DVDs and completing the evaluation and exam with an 80% pass rate to claim credit. It is estimated that this activity will take 25.5 viewing hours to complete.
Date of Original Release: August 25, 2017
Date of Credit Expiration: August 24, 2020
Duration/Completion Time: 25.5 hours
Mayo Clinic Cardiovascular Education Department will accept returns under the following circumstances:
- The product (or certain discs within the product) is defective. This may occur (although rarely) due to a defective disc or a technical glitch during the duplication process. Defective products must be reported within 30 days of purchase.
- Customer is not responsible for shipping and handling of replacement products, and may be required to return the defective product(s) before the replacement can be sent.
- Product was not shipped within 48 hours after the order was placed, business days only. Additional time required for orders placed on non-business days.
- The product(s) can be returned for any reason if it is unopened (the seal must be intact or the item must be shrink wrapped) and within 30 days of purchase for a full refund minus a $75.00 restocking fee. The customer is responsible for return shipping fees and is not refunded initial shipping costs.
- If product was damaged during shipment, contact UPS for damaged package:claims: http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources/service/claims/hlp/damage_process.html
**Please note that refunds cannot be given if you have already claimed CME or MOC credit for the course.
- Mayo Clinic Cardiovascular Education Department is not responsible if the delay in the shipment was due to the customer providing the incorrect shipping address, weather, or was the fault of the shipper.
- CME credit cannot be granted on the portion of the purchase that is returned.
If you need to make a return due to DVD functionality or technical issues, please see contact information below for assistance:
Phone: 1-800-283-6296 x 2
Please provide the following information:
- Your name
- Your order number (listed on confirmation email or packing list)
- Product name and a brief description of the problem you are experiencing
If you have questions on how to obtain credit, please phone us at 800-283-6296 or email us at email@example.com.
This information is made available by Mayo Clinic for educational purposes only. The material is not medical advice and is not intended to represent the only, or best, methods or procedures appropriate for the medical situation discussed; rather is intended to present an approach, view, statement or opinion of the presenters that may be helpful or of interest to other practitioners. Procedures, products or instrumentation systems used, discussed and/or demonstrated may be experimental and may not have yet received FDA approval.
All rights reserved. You may not copy, distribute, broadcast, sell, edit, create new works from, or publically perform or display course materials without the permission of Mayo Clinic.