HOW TO CLAIM CREDIT
- In order to obtain CME credit, please go to the following web address: https://cveducation.mayo.edu
- Log-in information will be the same username and password you used to purchase the product.
- Go to your dashboard
- Select the self-study tab
- Click on Exam Portal to take the assessment
- In the event you cannot remember your password, there is a reset function. If you should have any questions, please phone us at 800-283-6296 or email us at email@example.com. Do not create a new profile.
- Completing the online assessment is required for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM and makes you eligible for 25.5 ABIM MOC Medical Knowledge points. The assessment is separated into topic modules, may be taken two (2) times, and requires an 80% pass rate.
- Credit must be claimed prior to the expiration date of August 24, 2020.
- If you obtained credit at the live course, you cannot claim credit again for the same content.
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this enduring material for a maximum of 25.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For disclosure information regarding Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development accreditation review committee member(s), please go here.
ABIM MOC STATEMENT
Successful completion of this CME enduring material, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 25.5 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine's (ABIM) and Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider's responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.