How to Claim Credit
The Heart Failure Online Review program requires a post-assessment upon completion to acquire 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM and 30 ABIM MOC Medical Knowledge points. The post-assessment questions are broke down in segments, and credit can be obtained as you complete each segment.
Individual participation in this activity consists of reviewing the material and completing the evaluation and assessment.
How to Claim CME Credits and/or MOC Points
- In order to obtain CME credit and/or MOC points, please go to the following web address: https://cveducation.mayo.edu.
- Log in to your account. Your account information will be the same username and password you used to purchase the product.
- Go to My Dashboard.
- Select the course Event Dashboard under the Current Events tab.
- Navigate to the Post-Assessment page on the left navigation panel.
- Complete the post-assessment in two (2) attempts or less scoring 80% or higher.
- After completing and passing the post-assessment, navigate to the Certificates page in the left navigation pane.
- Select Claim MOC to obtain your Maintenance of Certification points.
- Select Claim AMA PRA Category 1 to obtain your CME credits.
- View and print your certificate after you have claimed your credits.
- In the event you cannot remember your password, there is a reset function. If you should have any questions, please phone us at 800-283-6296, Ext. 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not create a new profile.
- Completing the online evaluation is required from the Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development.
- Completing the online post-assessment is required for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and Maintenance of Certification points. The assessment may be taken up to two (2) times and requires an 80% pass rate.
- The 80% pass rate is set by Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development and follows the ABIM standard pass rate. The ABIM passing standard is 80%, the majority of the boards are set at that same passing standard.
- CME credit and MOC points must be claimed prior to the expiration date of one year from date of purchase.
For customer service issues, please contact the Mayo Clinic Department of Cardiovascular Medicine by email at email@example.com or by phone at 800-283-6296, Ext. 2.