How to claim credit
The Classics in Echocardiography course requires a post-assessment upon completion to acquire AMA PRA Category 1 Credits TM and ABIM MOC Medical Knowledge points.
To obtain credit, complete and submit the post-assessment and evaluation. The post-assessment questions are broke down into lecture topics and credit can be obtained as you complete each lecture. You will need to claim credit prior to October 11, 2023 for this product.
How to Claim CME Credits and/or MOC Points
- In order to obtain CME credit and/or MOC points, please go to the following web address: https://cveducation.mayo.edu.
- Log in to your account. Your account information will be the same username and password you used to purchase the product.
- Go to My Dashboard.
- Select the course Event Dashboard under the Past or Current Events tab.
- Navigate to the Post-Assessment page on the left navigation pane.
- Complete the post-assessment in two (2) attempts or less scoring 80% or higher.
- After completing and passing the post-assessment, navigate to the Certificates page in the left navigation pane.
- Select Claim MOC to obtain your Maintenance of Certification points.
- Select Claim AMA PRA Category 1 to obtain your CME credits.
- View and print your certificate after you have claimed your credits.
- In the event you cannot remember your password, there is a reset function. If you should have any questions, please phone us at 800-283-6296, Ext. 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not create a new profile.
- Completing the online evaluation is required from the Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development.
- Completing the online post-assessment is required for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and Maintenance of Certification points. The assessment may be taken up to two (2) times and requires an 80% pass rate.
- The 80% pass rate is set by Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development and follows the ABIM standard pass rate. The ABIM passing standard is 80%, the majority of the boards are set at that same passing standard.
- CME credit and MOC points must be claimed prior to the expiration date of one year from date of purchase.
For customer service issues, please contact the Mayo Clinic Department of Cardiovascular Medicine by email at email@example.com or by phone at 800-283-6296, Ext. 2.
Participation in this Mayo Clinic enduring material does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course. You should be aware of substantive developments in the medical field covered by this recording may have occurred since the date of original release