The Cardiomyopathies (CHF)
Currently accepting registrations!
- Describe the etiology and pathophysiology of restrictive and other non-dilated cardiomyopathies and use this information to effectively diagnose and manage patients
- Describe the etiology and pathophysiology of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM) and use this information to select appropriate testing and evaluate patients
- Define the genetic makeup of HCM and properly advise patients and family members on proactive testing
- Formulate a management plan for patients with HCM with symptoms, including medical, interventional, and/or surgical options as needed
- Assess the potential for sudden cardiac death and implications for ICD placement in patients with non-compaction cardiomyopathy and HCM
NO CREDIT OFFERED. Available on DVD/Streaming Video or Streaming Video only.
Add to Cart