Mayo Clinic is committed to taking care of our patients, learners and staff. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Mayo Clinic Department of Cardiovascular Medicine education is suspending live courses and conferences through December 31, 2020. Please continue to check our website as we shift to meeting our learner needs by providing virtual and on-demand offerings. We will continue to closely monitor future 2021 live courses as the CDC makes further recommendations and also invite you to review more information on Mayo Clinic COVID Resources
Subcutaneous ICD Implantation: Indications, Anatomy, Step-by-Step Techniques, and Management
- Review the indications and contraindications for Subcutaneous ICD therapy
- Review the unique anatomy associated with Subcutaneous ICD implantation
- Describe subcutaneous implantation for treatment of cardiac rhythm disorders in a step-by-step manner
- Identify troubleshooting techniques for when device function does not meet expectations
- Discuss post-operative care
NO CREDIT OFFERED. Available on DVD/Streaming Video or Streaming Video only.