Subcutaneous ICD Implantation: Indications, Anatomy, Step-by-Step Techniques, and Management
Registration Opening Soon
- Review the indications and contraindications for Subcutaneous ICD therapy
- Review the unique anatomy associated with Subcutaneous ICD implantation
- Describe subcutaneous implantation for treatment of cardiac rhythm disorders in a step-by-step manner
- Identify troubleshooting techniques for when device function does not meet expectations
- Discuss post-operative care
NO CREDIT OFFERED. Available on DVD/Streaming Video or Streaming Video only.