Reperfusion Therapies in ST
Currently accepting registrations!
- Assess current data on the efficacy and safety of fibrinolytic therapy in patients with STEMI
- Identify factors that influence revascularization strategies and outcomes in STEMI
- Assess systems factors that reduce the time to diagnosis and treatment of myocardial infarction
- Select appropriate reperfusion strategies for patients who present with STEMI at PCI-capable vs non-PCI capable hospitals
- Choose appropriate management strategies for patients with STEMI who are initially reperfused with fibrinolytic therapy
NO CREDIT OFFERED. Available on DVD/Streaming Video or Streaming Video only.
Add to Cart