Principles of ICD and CRT
Currently accepting registrations!
- Diagnose and select effective management approaches for implant complications
- Recognize pharmacologic effects on defibrillator threshold (DFT)
- Recognize clinical principles and theory of defibrillation and cardiac resynchronization
- Identify current indications for the use of implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD) and cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) devices
- Select optimal programming modes for ICD and CRT devices based on patient characteristics
NO CREDIT OFFERED. Available on DVD/Streaming Video or Streaming Video only.
Add to Cart