Content of this course is available for 365 days from your date of purchase. Credit and MOC must be claimed within that period.
Money Back Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with your online course subscription, please submit a request to email@example.com within 30 days from the date of purchase for a full refund. Only refund requests made within the 30-day window will be granted. Please note that refunds cannot be given if you have already claimed CME or MOC credit for the course.
Mayo Clinic Online Interventional Cardiology Master Class is designed for those who want to stay on top of established evidence and guidelines in Interventional Cardiology. This comprehensive online course will give you a personalized and adaptive online learning curriculum that will save study time, give you confidence to pass the exam, and most importantly enable you to bring the most current medical knowledge back to your daily practice.
THIS COURSE OFFERS
- Superior content from Mayo Clinic faculty: World-class experts in Interventional Cardiology give in-depth didactics on state-of-the-art subjects with content presented in a variety of engaging formats.
- Personalized learning experience: Physicians can test their relative knowledge vs. peers and identify personal knowledge gaps via a private self-assessment. The results then inform a personalized curriculum unique to your specific needs.
- An efficient study plan focused on those areas you need the most: No users’ study guide is the same. While all course material is available on the personalized platform for your review, your pre-test results drive the identification of individual knowledge gaps that then dynamically build a personalized study guide with content just for you. This enables you to focus on what is most relevant to achieving mastery, saving you time and frustration.
- Better retention and mastery of content: On average, physicians who completed this online course curriculum achieved a 21-point increase in knowledge demonstrated by the lift in scores from pre- to post-test. For those preparing for board exams this a confidence booster and greatly reduces anxiety.
- Easily accessible anywhere, anytime: The entire curriculum is available anywhere you have an internet connection, and accessible on both computers and mobile devices. We enable you to fit learning into your work/life instead of the other way around.
- CME and MOC credits while preparing for your boards: Submission of the mock board examination post-test with a score of 80% or higher makes you eligible for 18.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 18.5 ABIM MOC Medical Knowledge points.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
Discuss the “reperfusion dilemma” faced by patients who present to non-primary PCI hospitals;
Identify factors that influence revascularization strategies and outcomes in ACS;
Determine indications and appropriate use of anticoagulant therapy in patients undergoing PCI;
Identify the mechanisms of action for recommended classes of antiplatelet therapy with coronary indications;
Recall the indications for IVUS and OCT for quantifying plaque burden, plaque composition, non atherosclerotic pathology, and assessing stent deployment;
Recognize factors that influence patient selection and outcomes from TAVR and manage complications appropriately;
Estimate the utility of invasive and non-invasive imaging for clinical decision-making in structural heart disease.
Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
This course is primarily intended for cardiologists and cardiovascular fellows and other trainees.