Scholarships will be awarded to three exceptional fellows to attend the course which covers areas of echocardiography through both didactic teaching as well as interactive board simulation question/answer sessions. It would be envisioned that this fellow takes this information back to their institution and conducts teaching and discussion sessions with his/her peers. The scholarship award provides complimentary tuition to the 2019 course.
The scholarship application form can be found here.
Requirements (all documents must be submitted together):
- Completed application form
- Letter of recommendation from training director
- Personal statement of career interest from applicant
- Current curriculum vitae
The selection process will be based upon the qualities of:
- knowledge of cardiovascular diseases and echocardiography
- interest in education
- leadership that the fellow has been able to demonstrate
Submit to: email@example.com
Mayo Clinic – EBR Scholarship Program
ATTN: Ms. Deborah Feils
200 1st Street SW – Gonda 6-472
Rochester, MN 55905
The deadline for receipt of application is February 15, 2019.