Intracoronary Imaging: Plaque Characterization, OCT, IVUS
Currently accepting registrations!
- Recognize the indications for IVUS and OCT in assessing plaque burden, plaque composition, non atherosclerotic pathology, and stent deployment
- Use OCT and IVUS to identify culprit and vulnerable lesions
- Apply intravascular imaging to determine appropriate stent selection
- Understand the difference between stent apposition and expansion
- Identify appropriate patients for PCI
NO CREDIT OFFERED. Available on DVD/Streaming Video or Streaming Video only.
Add to Cart