This will be offered in a livestreaming format only.
- Viewing during livestream scheduled times recommended
- Course is recorded, therefore, presentations are available to registered attendees for viewing for one year post course
- CME credit may be claimed for up to one year post course
- ABIM MOC points must be claimed within 30 days post course (prior to October 26, 2021)
We appreciate your understanding at this unprecedented time and hope to see you virtually, using a new interactive format, that will include the opportunity for faculty Q & A.
This program will provide a contemporary overview of structural heart interventions in a case-based interactive format. It also describes the remaining unmet needs in the field and outlines a futuristic outlook of management of valvular heart diseases. The emerging role of artificial intelligence in the diagnosis and management of structural heart diseases will be discussed. Lectures will feature utility of intracardiac echocardiography and invasive hemodynamics in guiding modern structural heart interventions.
Upon completion of this symposium, participants should be able to:
- Review the potential utility of artificial intelligence in the diagnosis and treatment of structural heart diseases
- Recognize the current and emerging innovative transcatheter therapies for tricuspid and mitral valve regurgitation
- Discuss the strengths and limitations of intracardiac imaging and invasive hemodynamics in guiding structural heart interventions
- Describe effective strategies for management of unusual structural heart problems
This symposium is designed for cardiologists, internists, cardiovascular fellows, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and specialists caring for patients with cardiovascular disease.