Currently accepting registrations!
- Define the stages of hypertension, describe methods for measurement of BP, and discuss indications for treatment
- Design appropriate management strategies for patients with hypertension that include lifestyle modifications and a step-wise approach to medical therapy based on patient characteristics
- Define resistant hypertension and select appropriate treatment strategies
- List the potential secondary causes of hypertension and apply to diagnosis and management of patients with hypertension that appears to be resistant
- Recognize that malignant hypertension is a medical emergency and select appropriate treatment approaches based on patient characteristics
NO CREDIT OFFERED. Available on DVD/Streaming Video or Streaming Video only.
Add to Cart