Comprehensive Intra-Operative Echocardiography in the Adult: Anatomy, Mechanisms, and Communication
Currently accepting registrations!
- Describe the importance of pre-surgical transthoracic echocardiography
- Identify critical information to be obtained during the general pre-bypass and post-bypass IOTEE examination
- Describe surgical mechanisms of aortic and mitral regurgitation
- Identify basics of surgical mitral and aortic valve repair techniques and the role of IOTEE in their planning and evaluation
- Integrate 3D IOTEE into clinical practice
- Identify basics of surgical treatment modalities for ascending aorta and root repair and the role of IOTEE in their planning and evaluation
- Describe a comprehensive IOTEE assessment of the mitral valve
- Identify normal and abnormal prosthesis function by IOTEE
- Describe surgical techniques and IOTEE planning and evaluation of septal myectomy
- Integrate an anatomic map of perivalvular leak location communication with the surgeon
- Recognize the importance of physiologic hemodynamics when evaluating valvular surgery post-bypass
- Describe basic IOTEE imaging considerations in LVAD surgery
NO CREDIT OFFERED. Available on DVD/Streaming Video or Streaming Video only.
Add to Cart