Atrial Fibrillation and SVT: Treatment (Postoperative, Cardioversion, Drugs, Ablation)
Currently accepting registrations!
- Compare the benefits of rhythm control vs rate control in different types of patients with atrial fibrillation
- Describe and choose among pharmacologic agents for rate control for specific types of patients with atrial fibrillation
- Describe and choose among treatment options for rhythm control in atrial fibrillation, including medications, cardioversion, and ablation, for specific types of patients
- Select appropriate management options for patients with new onset atrial fibrillation, including in the postoperative setting
- Recognize and manage potential complications that may occur following atrial fibrillation ablation
- Select appropriate management options for patients with re-entrant SVT, including management of patients with accessory pathways
NO CREDIT OFFERED. Available on DVD/Streaming Video or Streaming Video only.
Add to Cart