Assessment and Medical Management of Patients with Known Coronary Artery Disease
Currently accepting registrations!
- Recognize the clinical presentation of patients with CAD
- Outline the principles of appropriate medical management and apply them to the selection of adjunctive therapies for patients with stable CAD
- Apply principles of appropriate medical management to selection of adjunctive therapies for patients who have undergone revascularization for stable CAD, including type and duration of antiplatelet agents
- Outline the principles of medical management specifically for the patient with stable CAD and diabetes
- Recognize unusual causes of myocardial ischemia, including coronary dissection, coronary spasm, and Takotsubo syndrome
NO CREDIT OFFERED. Available on DVD/Streaming Video or Streaming Video only.
Add to Cart