This program will focus on diagnosis and management of complex and challenging device related subjects encountered in clinical practice for cardiac rhythm management(CRM). This case-based learning course will provide an update on the indications, procedure lab techniques, new technologies and practice trends, and innovations. The course will also provide state-of-the-art management in complex and unique cases. Learning methods will include integrated lectures, imaging modalities, animal lab hands on, pre-recorded cases, and live cases to interact with the audience with in-depth discussions.
Presentations Will Highlight:
- cardiac anatomy relevant to pacing and lead extraction
- update on cardiac pacing technology including leadless pacing
- subcutaneous ICD
- his buddle physiology pacing
- CRT update and challenging cases
- complex lead extraction
- new device technology and innovation on the horizon
This symposium is designed for electrophysiologists, interventionalists, EP fellows-in-training, device implanters, lab staff, and industrial partners (clinical and technical support staff).