Our annual Cardiovascular Conference at Snowbird has gone virtual for 2021! We look forward to providing you with the same great education you have come to expect from our annual conference in this online format and will plan to resume in-person programming for the event in 2022.
This will be offered in a livestream format only.
- Viewing during livestream times recommended
- Course is recorded, therefore, presentations are available to registered attendees for viewing for
one year post course
- CME credit may be claimed for up to one year post course
- ABIM MOC points must be claimed within 30 days post course (April 13, 2021)
This program offers a comprehensive review on the new diagnostic and therapeutic applications in contemporary cardiology. The program format will provide timely data from the latest clinical trials and updates on state-of-the-art techniques through lectures, case presentations, and interactive discussions. Join your colleagues for the latest updates and practice guidelines in cardiology from valvular heaert disease, cardiac rhythm disorders, heart failure, prevention, and hypertension.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Describe the latest diagnostic and management strategies in heart failure
- Cite best practices for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation and ventricular arrhythmias
- Summarize the newer concepts of management of heart failure and valvular disease
This course is intended for clinical cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, family practice, general internists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and allied health personnel with a cardiovascular interest; however, pediatric cardiologists, radiologists, and other medical specialists will find the presentations and panel discussions valuable.