Mayo Clinic is committed to taking care of our patients, learners and staff. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Mayo Clinic Department of Cardiovascular Medicine education is suspending live courses and conferences through December 31, 2020. Please continue to check our website as we shift to meeting our learner needs by providing virtual and on-demand offerings. We will continue to closely monitor future 2021 live courses as the CDC makes further recommendations and also invite you to review more information on Mayo Clinic COVID Resources
- Associate basic principles of 3D echocardiography
- Associate 3D acquisition techniques and image optimization tools
- Describe the pitfalls and limitations of 3D echocardiographic imaging
- Associate the applications of 3D echocardiographic imaging
- Describe the differences and advantages of 3D echo compared to standard 2D echocardiographic imaging.
NO CREDIT OFFERED. Available on DVD/Streaming Video or Streaming Video only.