2-Dimensional Speckle Tracking Echocardiography Derived Strain and Strain Rate: A New Way of Evaluating LV and RV Systolic Function Basic Principles and Case Examples
Registration Opening Soon
- Describe the basic principles of strain and strain rate derived from 2-D speckle tracking echocardiography (2-D STE)
- Identify patients which can be appropriate candidates for 2-D STE
- Integrate strain imaging into clinical practice
- Apply the basic principles of 2-D STE
- Develop the basics of how to do strain in the laboratory
NO CREDIT OFFERED. Available on DVD/Streaming Video or Streaming Video only.