Become a Better Physician
Whether you're looking for an update on the latest clinical best practices or you want to take a deep-dive into a speciality topic, Mayo Clinic's cardiovascualr conferences provide the most value for your CME budget. Each course is designed to maximize the impact on your daily practice, with didactic lectures, clinical pearls, and case-based examples to ensure easy application of knowledge.
Each of our Cardiology CME courses:
- Provides the latest updates in General Cardiology, Echo/Imaging, Genetics, Heart Failure, Heart Rhythm, Preventative Cardiology, Structural Heart Disease, and more!
- Features well-known experts in each field of cardiology from Mayo Clinic faculty and guest speakers
- Provides opportunities after each lecture to ask questions of each speaker
- Gives electronic access to all presentaiton materials for 12 months post-course
- Ensures a simple process for claiming MOC and AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ credits
- Has knowledgeable education staff to help answer questions and provide assistance